Sometimes really amazing things happen.
Things so fudgy and delicious they make you implode with jubilation.
Things that leave you speechless and wondering, “how did these rich, decadent and…healthy stars align so perfectly?”
Things. Like. This…
You’re going to flip your lid when you try these brownies.
Every bite is a melty, thick, velvety, dark-as-sin-chocolate molten lava explosion in your mouth – one that causes you to collapse inwards with an overwhelmingly deep and profound sense of joy and guiltless pleasure.
What I imagine it’s like when universes collide.
They’re magical and sinfully addicting.
Don’t tell the other brownies I said this, but never have I ever loved another brownie more.
Try them and see for yourself…
Fudgy No-Bake Brownies
For the brownies:
- 1 cup mejool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup your favorite nut butter (I used almond butter)
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free oats
- ¼ tsp sea salt
For the frosting (Optional):
- Flesh of 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all frosting ingredients to blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Toppings (also optional):
- ¼ cup raw walnuts, crushed
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper (this allows you to lift the brownies from the pan for easy cutting).
- Combine all brownie ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until well-blended and sticky batter starts to form. Scrape sides as needed.
- Press brownie batter into prepared pan and transfer to refrigerator.
- Allow brownies to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- While the brownies are chilling, prepare the frosting, if using.
- After the brownies have chilled. Frost the brownies and top with toppings.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Keep brownies refrigerated in airtight container for up to a week.
A few final notes about the brownies that’ll make you feel as though you’re floating through a creamy-smooth-buttery-sweet-deeply-rich-chocolaty universe.
They’re all the things:
- Made with all natural ingredients
- Free of refined sugar or processed sweeteners
- NO BAKE
- The perfect sweet treat for Valentine’s Day
So, make them…savor them…and prepare for your universe to split.
Then comment below and tell me all about it.