Roasted Veggie Bowl
w/ Horseradish Vinaigrette
- 1 cup rainbow quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups butternut squash, cut into cubes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups of kale, sliced into ribbons
- 1 tablespoon dried currants
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate arils
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spread cauliflower, squash and Brussels on a parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle with avocado oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Roast until tender and golden, about 30 minutes, tossing halfway through and adding the cannellini beans to the baking sheet.
- While veggies and beans finish roasting, prepare the vinaigrette (below).
- Once the veggies and beans are roasted (and slightly cooled) combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss with the vinaigrette until all of the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy!
For the Horseradish Vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons of champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. If dressing is too thick, add more water until desired consistency is achieved.