Cranberry Orange Sauce
- 1 bag cranberries (fresh, frozen or a mix)
- ½ cup pomegranate arils (optional)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to 8×8-inch glass baking dish and stir to combine.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until cranberries are soft and bubbly.
- Cool for 10-minutes, then mash the cranberries and taste for flavor.
- Add more maple syrup if you prefer a sweeter sauce.
- Serve with your feast at room temperature, or completely chilled and enjoy!