Homemade Tortilla Chips
- 1 package of corn (or flour) tortillas (I also love using the Siete brand)
- Avocado oil spray
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While the oven is preheating, use a pizza cutter to cut the tortillas into triangle chip shapes.
- Place the chips on the baking sheet, lightly spray with avocado oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake until crispy, about 15 minutes. Watch them carefully as they will burn quickly once they turn brown.