Have you ever looked at a recipe and thought, “that looks too easy, I don’t want to make it”? Of course not! You make it because it’s easy! Boom and done situations are the best…much like my five-minute, make-ahead Peanut Butter Overnight Oats.
With just six ingredients, this recipe is SO simple, I feel a little cray-cray even calling it a recipe.
Here’s how easy it is: stir all the ingredients together, let the mixture sit in the fridge overnight (because #mornings!) and voilà, before you can even rub the sleep out of your eyes, breakfast is ready!
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup of gluten-free oats
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Sliced fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, stir and serve with your favorite toppings.
So that’s that. Now that I’ve shared something short and sweet with you, it’s your turn. What’s your favorite quick and easy breakfast? Tell me in the comments below!