Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad w/ Citrus Maple Dressing
- 1 bag shredded Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups butternut squash or sweet potato, chopped
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/3-cup vegan feta cheese (optional)
CITRUS MAPLE DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1-tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the Citrus Maple Dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in a bowl. Set aside
- Roast butternut squash/sweet potato for 30 minutes, turning once halfway through the cooking time.
- In a large bowl, add shaved Brussels sprouts, roasted butternut squash and remaining salad ingredients. Toss with the Citrus Maple Dressing.
- Enjoy on its own or with your favorite entrée.