I know what you’re thinking. A mayo and buttermilk-free ranch dressing…really, Vicki?
And I totally get why you’d be skeptical.
But trust me when I tell you that this vegan ranch rivals the original in every way. It’s the perfect blend of creamy, tangy, umami deliciousness and it’s a thousand times better for you.
Saul and I have been eating it drizzled over E-V-E-R-Y-thing – grilled salads, raw veggies, roasted potatoes, veggie burgers, corn on the cob, sliced avocado, a bowl of lentils – it’s just that good.
Don’t believe me? Just try it.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons of onion granules
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If you prefer a thinner dressing, add more water until you reach your desired consistency.