7 Seed Granola Bars
- 1 cup crunchy salted peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter)
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup flax seeds (whole)
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well until combined.
- Press into a 9×9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove seed mixture from refrigerator and slice into bars, while the mixture is still cold.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes before cutting into bars.
This recipe makes approximately 12 small bars.