Banana Bread Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Maple syrup for serving
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until it forms a smooth batter. Batter will be thick.
- Let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. Once heated, pour batter into skillet using ¼ cup measurements for each pancake. Spread the batter into a round if necessary, keeping it thick and small. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Continue with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately.