Green Pea & Cilantro Spread
- 3 cups green peas (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1-tablespoon tahini
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For dipping & spreading
- Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Pita Bread or Chips
- Sandwich or wrap
- Cook peas in salted, boiling water until tender, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to ice bath; drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavors as necessary, then serve with a drizzle of olive oil over top and your favorite chips, crackers or veggies.
Store refrigerated for up to 3 days.