Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into medium florets
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ¾ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup buffalo sauce or your favorite hot sauce (I used Noble Made)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or melted vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine flour, almond milk, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, stir to combine.
- Add the cauliflower “wings” to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
- Arrange coated cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, turning half-way through.
- While the cauliflower “wings” bake, mix together the buffalo sauce, avocado oil and honey, stir to combine.
- Toss the cauliflower “wings” in the buffalo sauce and bake for another 10 minutes. You can also broil on high for the final minute of cooking time, to give the wings a nice golden crust.
Enjoy with a side of carrot sticks and celery stalks; then dunk it all into a creamy vegan ranch.