I make this all.the.time. It’s creamy, delicious and SO incredibly easy to make.
And when I say easy, I mean…5 ingredients, 2 minutes, 1 blender and BAM – you’ve got a scrumptious plant-based sour cream for your tacos, enchiladas, casseroles, soups, baked potatoes and quinoa bowls.
Whether you’re vegan, lactose-intolerant or just trying to cut back on dairy, this Cashew Sour Cream is gonna be your new best friend!
Don’t believe me? Just try it!
Cashew Sour Cream
- 1 ½ cups of raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 2 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add water to thin out and blend until you have reached your desired consistency.