Margherita Tortilla Pizza
- 4 gluten-free tortillas (I love Siete brand tortillas, but you can use ANY tortilla you like)
- 1 8-ounce jar of pizza sauce (I use Cucina Antica Pizza, but any red sauce (low/no sugar) works.)
- ½ cup Violife vegan mozzarella (or your favorite cheese or cheese alternative)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Fresh basil
Optional Veggie Add-Ons:
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ of a sweet yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, sauté veggies in the avocado oil, if using.
- Spread the tortillas over 2 baking sheets and spoon your pizza sauce over top. *Note a heavy sauce will prevent the tortillas from crisping up, so I do a thin layer and save some sauce for dipping.
- Top the pizzas with cheese, oregano (and veggies, if using) and bake for 15-20 minutes to desired crispness.
- Finish off the pizzas with fresh basil and any other toppings you love!