Pickled Beet Gazpacho
- One 16-ounce jars of pickled beets in brine, chilled
- 2 small tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 large shallot, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ cup ice water
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro dill
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Shaved red or Chioggia beets
- Hemp Seeds
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Add the first six ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- With blender still running on low speed, gradually add the olive oil, until emulsified.
- Taste and add desired amount of sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour gazpacho into a large bowl then cover and chill for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice and enjoy.