Vanilla Overnight Oats w/ Cherry Chia Jam
& No-bake Brownie Bites
For the vanilla overnight oats
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla plant-based protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the vanilla overnight oat ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, enjoy your oats cold or warm – layered or topped with cherry chia jam, fudgy brownie bites and any additional toppings.
ADDITIONAL TOPPING IDEAS:
- Sliced fruit
- Dried fruit (goji berries, mulberries, cranberries, golden raisins or chopped dates)
- Chopped nuts
- Shredded coconut
- Hemp or chia seeds
- Sprinkle of cacao or dark chocolate chips
- Nut butter
Click here for ➡️ CHERRY CHIA JAM RECIPE
Click here for ➡️ FUDGY NO-BAKE BROWNIE RECIPE